Have an item to donate? It’s as easy as ONE, TWO, THREE!
1) What items does the ReStore accept?
Generally, we take new and used building materials, major appliances, cabinets, and furniture. All items accepted should be in good, usable condition. For a detailed list, please click here.
At this time, we cannot accept:
- Mattresses or Bedding
- Infant Furniture
- Fluorescent Light Fixtures or Bulbs
- Pressboard Office Furniture
- Partial Cans of Paint
- Exercise Equipment
- Entertainment Centers
- Large Desks
- Household Chemicals
- Medical Equipment
- Unframed or Broken Mirrors
- Anything that is damaged, dirty, outdated, or not likely to resell.
2) Where can I bring my donations?
We will gladly accept your donations at our ReStore (77 Laird Street) during normal business hours!
3) What if I have questions or need my items picked up?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 507.474.6075, or if you have a donation for the Winona ReStore that is too large for you to bring to our store, please schedule your donation below. Someone will contact you regarding your donation within 2 business days. We currently offer pickups on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday mornings.
Due to safety concerns of our staff and volunteers, we ask that all donations be easily accessible. We are unable to move items up or down stairways.
Be sure to include what you are donating in the appointment notes.