"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."
- Winston S. Churchill
Be a Sponsor
There are a number of ways for businesses to get involved through sponsorship.
- A Brush With Kindness – Sponsor an A Brush With Kindness home repair project for $2,500. Typical projects include exterior painting, siding and soffit replacement and repair, roofs, accessibility modifications like wheelchair ramps, and much more. We'll share the good news of your partnership through social media posts and onsite signage.
- Home Construction – Sponsor the construction of a Habitat for Humanity home! Sponsorship levels range from $10,000 to $125,000.
- Fundraising Events – Sponsor a variety of fundraising events throughout the year. Your sponsorship will include admission to the event and advertising in event related materials.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Make a Gift
Local gifts help families here in Winona and Fillmore Counties. Together with You, we repair homes through A Brush With Kindness and build safe, decent and affordable shelter for families living in unsafe conditions.
- Building Materials -- Want to donate materials or time to the construction of a Habitat for Humanity house? Contact our Construction Manager at email@example.com for more information.
- Land -- We're always looking for donated or affordable land. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cars for Homes -- Donate your car through our vehicle donation program and help us build and repair homes locally. It is quick and easy to donate cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, construction equipment and other vehicles–running or not! Plus, you may be eligible for a tax deduction. (Consult your tax adviser or the IRS for details.) To donate, call (877) 277-4344 toll free or visit Cars for Homes.
- Stocks and Bonds -- If you're interested in donating stocks or bonds, email our Office Manager for more details at email@example.com.