Have items to donate? It’s easy as ONE, TWO, THREE!
1) What items does the ReStore accept?
We take new and used building materials, appliances, cabinets, and furniture. All items should be in good, usable condition. For a detailed list, please click here.
At this time, we cannot accept:
- Mattresses or Bedding
- Infant Furniture
- Fluorescent Light Fixtures or Bulbs
- Pressboard Office Furniture
- Partial Cans of Paint
- Exercise Equipment
- Entertainment Centers
- Large Desks
- Household Chemicals
- Medical Equipment
- Unframed or Broken Mirrors
- Anything that is damaged, dirty, outdated, or not likely to resell.
2) Where can I bring my donations?
We gladly accept donations at our ReStore (77 Laird Street) during business hours!
3) What if I need my items picked up?
We pick donations up from Winona, Fillmore and Buffalo counties on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. It's as easy as clicking the "Schedule Pickup" button below. You can also email our driver at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ReStore at 507.474.6075.
Due to safety concerns of our staff and volunteers, we ask that all donations be easily accessible.